Hello to all that are still following this blog. I haven’t been writing too much on here but I assure you it is not because I’ve been lazy. There are a couple of reasons and here they are:
- I was contacted by the same people that contacted my sister in Christ Courtney. They are called my trending stories and I have been working on setting things up with them. My goal is to spread the word of God and strengthen the Christian community as much as possible and they are giving me a platform a bit larger so I can get the word out to more people, quicker and easier.
- I am working on starting my own website. I can be a bit costly but I am willing to put every last dime I have into this project because it means more to me than money. When you give all that you have for God He rewards your in heaven and blesses you abundantly here on earth. He provides all of the necessities and I literally have witnessed Him do so.
- I am working on making videos and editing them to accompany my blogs. People today don’t have much of an attention span so reading is pretty unattractive. Therefore they lean toward wanting to watch a video instead. So I bought some equipment and am going to start producing cool videos soon :-D!
- I have been working on a few guest posts for other people. I have one that will be posted on a site called married by his grace.com about marriage. I will possibly post it here as well but still head over to the site to support this woman she truly has a heart for God and is beyond encouraging to Christians that seek to spread the word. She helped me A LOT and I am positive that she can benefit you in a lot of ways when it comes to putting together your blogs and website. She writes blogs about how to set it up and everything.
- I have been spending a lot of time in the word and studying up on some apologetics. It is a faith exercise for myself because I basically reassure myself of why I believe in God and of how magnificently glorious He is!
- Lastly I have been working on planning a baby shower with my wife for our wonderful baby girl.
I have the very last day of the 30 day blog challenge in the works and it should be posted soon. hahaha this took a lot more than thirty days but who cares lol. The 30th day asks me to write a letter to something. This one will be very special and near and dear so I am taking my time on it haha. I thought I would give you all an update as to what in the world I have been doing and why my frequency of publishing articles has been lacking. Thank you so much to those that are still tuning in and always remember to keep frogging it family (Fully Rely On God)!!!